Last Chance for a While...

For once, an english post for my kiwi friends...

That's it. Last day before THE BIG day. I'm fine. Not nervous yet.


So I'm just gonna make the most of this day, which starts with an early spinning followed by a swim with the Masters. Then, a long day, from 10am until 8pm, of keeping my head busy at work instead of thinking about Thursday's surgery. Finally, at 9pm, a last soccer game where I will give it all I've got.

I wanna thank everyone for the good wishes. As you all know, I will do everything I can to come back to normal quickly and you're constant support will definitely make it easier.

I might not be training for a while, but it doesn't mean I won't be there to cheer you up. Therefore, see you soon at the pool or at the track :)

Much love,
Caro xx

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Caro, tu nous délaisses

Post-training tutorial

Gala triathlon 2011